Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! I have a 1999 4runner that I want to build up for trails. I live in middle river, MD.

Comment

• Welcome, nice to see another Yota guy. Is it still stock?
      Cool fact: 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."

Comment

• Originally posted by RatLabGuy View Post
        Welcome, nice to see another Yota guy. Is it still stock?
        Thanks! No, it's lifted. Has bfgoodrich KO's. I'm replacing the trans right now. Need to get armor, next. What do you drive?

Comment

• 89 4Runner thats pretty beat up from a few races, well it's been sitting a while... and 93 ext cab p/u.
          Both still IFS on 33s
          Cool fact: 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."

Comment

• What kind of racing do you do? Also, what mods?

Comment

• When I first got my TJ I didn't realize you had to air down your tires driving on sand. Stock tires, I bounced the rev limiter 7 times trying to get out of an off camber situation.

Comment

• I loved driving on Cape Cod beaches when I lived in Boston.

Comment

• Hey everyone, just got a 14 jku amp' from Pasadena/glen Burnie area. Just wanted to say hey!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Jeep.
                    Your years have brought you wisdom... and the ability to rationalize your laziness. Although your decision to wheel TWO YJs contradicts both my previous statements.

Comment

• Hello! I'm a certified tig welder From Baltimore shitty currently. I have a 85 4runner that I got stock. Done lots to it to handle the 37s. Next on my list is more power. I can help anyone around the area with welding,fabrication and mechanical.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum.
                        Your years have brought you wisdom... and the ability to rationalize your laziness. Although your decision to wheel TWO YJs contradicts both my previous statements.

Comment

• Hello all, my name is Mark, my wife is Lihong - just moved to the area (Montgomery Village, MD) from San Diego, CA., just remarried on 15 Oct. Most of my off roading has been in the deserts of So Cal and Dubai (worked there for 5 years), mountains of Cali, Colorado and Utah. Looking to hook up with a local Jeep club or off roaders, need to get acclimated to the 4WD areas and styles here. I drive a predominantly stock 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2" lift, 33" tires, 4.56 gears. Look forward to meeting some new friends. Take care of you!

Comment

• Hey all! I'm moving get from S.C. to Washington County in a few weeks! Drive a 2006 Tj do y'all have meetings?

Comment

• Sorry, but we don't do meetings. When we get together, it's on the trail. For that matter, you're five years to late for the forum too. Most discussions happen on FB nowadays. Welcome to the area and hope to see you at Rausch Creek sometime.

Comment

Working...
                              X