cb radio supplys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cb radio supplys

i am looking for a place that might sell cb radio stuff locally (harford county) to put in my cb .... is there anything ? or do i need to order on line

Don't know about local, but I get all my stuff from www.buyreliant.com

They've always treated me well and shipped fast.
    www.davenjeip.com

Comment

any big truck stops up your way tim? Radio Shack used to carry some stuff too...

Rick
      '93 Dodge W350 Cummins with some lift and big round tires....

Comment

Truck stops are usually fairly well stocked on CB stuff, most even have a repair/install shop.

Comment

This one isn't local either, but the have a large selection:

http://www.walcottcb.com/

Other than that, as stated, Truck Stops usually have most things. Should be able to pick up a radio pretty cheap at wallyworld, they used to carry the Cobra 19 which is what lots of folks use. If you want a stud mount cable you'll have to order it, never found any place that carried them on the shelf. If a PL-259 connector cable is what you're after they are easy to find local...i.e. truck stop.

Comment

guess i need to take a ride up 95 and check the truck stop in perryville ... anyone know if there is a shop up there

all i need is an antenna and the cable to hook it up

Comment

the pilot gas station/ truck stop at perryville has a nice selection of stuff ... not i gust have to get it all mounted

Comment

Love's up in lebanon before rausch creek is loaded with stuff.

Comment

Forget about radio shack. I went there today for a simple coax cable connection for the mount on my big truck and they have nothing to do with cb's anymore. Don't even carry an swr meter any more. I drove to the piolt to get the connector that I needed. There is a cb shop at the ta in elkton 109b but his hours vary and some days he just dosent come in. Same for the cb shop down at the ta at odonell street 57a. If you really want good service and high end parts wies communication in hanover pa is great.

Comment

i think the antenna and cheepo cable cost more then the radio i got .... i might have 75 bucks in the whole setup ..... i dont need nice stuff to talk to the guy in front of me on the trail

Comment

Might not have had one at that store, but they still sell SWR meters. Radio Shack ain't what it used to be though, that's for sure.

Clicky

Comment

Yea pilot or the flyin j at the 100 in north east will have all that you will need. Flyin J has larger selection and is cleaner and better food.

Comment

Originally posted by mopar View Post
                          the pilot gas station/ truck stop at perryville has a nice selection of stuff ... not i gust have to get it all mounted
                          DITTO - I got an antenna and mount there last week, they have a bunch of stuff. Prices aren't quite as ow as online, but you get to see it in person... big bonus if you'd looking for mounts etc and not positive what you need...
                          Cool fact: 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."

Comment

id like to find a place to do a decent install on the dodge. but the new trucks where in the hell do you put anything, theres no room.

Comment

cb world at the t/a in elkton area. kenny up there does a good job and knows his sh*t. i suggest calling first, google his number

Comment

Working...
                              X